Here are the names of God that we have studied so far:
1. Elohim ~ God is the All-Powerful One, He is the Creator.
2. El Roi ~ The God who sees me.
3. El Shaddai ~ The All Sufficient One, God Almighty.
4. Immanuel ~ God with us.
5. Jehovah Jireh ~ The Lord will provide.
6. Jehovah Mekaddishkem ~ The Lord who sanctifies.
7. Jehovah Nissi ~ The Lord is my Banner.
8. Jehovah Rapha ~ The Lord who Heals.
9. Jehovah Rohi ~ The Lord is my Shepherd.
Here are the last three that I will be sharing with you…
10. Jehovah Shalom ~ The Lord is my Peace. God brings a peace that passes all understanding. He sent His Son to be your Prince of Peace. He will provide the peace you need for every situation you face.
“The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.” ~Numbers 6:24-26
11. Yahweh Tsuri ~ The Lord my Rock. God’s endurance, faithfulness, and protection stands firm forever. He is the rock that you can lean on.
“Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield in whom I take refuge, who subdues people under me.” ~Psalm 144:1-2
12. Abba ~ God my Father. The Lord is the Daddy that you have always needed. He is the One who comforts you and carries you through life. He will lavish you with His love.
“There is no one like the God of Jeshurun, who rides on the heavens to help you and on the clouds in his majesty. The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms.” ~Deuteronomy 33:26-2o
Dear Abba, I love knowing that I can run to you with every pain, every scar, every joy, and every dream. Thank You for caring enough to love me through it all! Thank You for saving a place on Your lap for me! I cuddle up close and enjoy and savor Your sweet embrace. My Jehovah Shalom, my Peace and my comfort. Life gets difficult at times, but I know I can always count on the peace that You bring. Yahweh Tsuri, my Rock and my Refuge. Thank You for being the rock that I can lean on. The only dependable source of strength and deliverance. I trust in You!
Leaning on the Rock that is Higher than I,
Here are a few more resources that I can suggest, if you are interested in going deeper in this study…
Praying the Names of God ~ Book
Knowing God by Name ~ Book
Blue Letter Bible ~ Website
Names of God ~ eChart